Fundación Canal offers tours through the Fundación’s team of guides, trained by experts in Art History, to bring the exhibition closer to guests in a comprehensive way.
• Dates and times: during the exhibition period Ask about availability at [email protected]
• Duration: 1 hour
• Maximum 20 people (19+ guide) per guided tour
• Prices per group: in Spanish and for non-seeing people: M-F: 61€, Weekends and bank holidays: 73€. In other languages and sign language (English / Spanish): M-F: 71€, Weekends and bank holidays: 79€.
• Payment is made in advance upon booking.
Tours designed and guided by Didark
Information and booking: [email protected]
• Prior booking by telephone is mandatory +34 91 545 15 01 (Monday through Friday, from 11 to 19:30h). Please see availability and hours.
• Capacity: guided tours for group of up to 20 people, including guide.
• Maximum tour duration: 60 minutes
• It is mandatory to use the guide system. The tour is without cost if you come with your own system. If you do not have this service, the Fundación provides a service for hire (1€/person and a 50€/group deposit).
• Specific rules for tours with private guides HERE
Fundación Canal provides your company or institution the opportunity to organise a private tour of our magnificent exhibitions. These are guided tours given by our experts not during exhibition hours, exclusively for you. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to do a different, enriching activity which will surely delight your employees or clients. You can round off the tour with a cocktail party in the lobby or gardens. You may also organise a private tour as a complement to other events or meetings you hold elsewhere in our facilities.
For more information, [email protected]